Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Reformating & Installing Windows 2000

• Please log in to reply

ChickVicious

ChickVicious

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I had Windows 98SE on my computer. But about a month ago I got some Trojans & it crashed. I tried reformating & reinstalling Windows 98 but I am missing the drivers disk & some things including the internet won't work. I have recently decided I want to start using Windows 2000.

I need help with reformating & starting from scratch with Windows 2000. I tried searching around online for instructions but haven't had much luck. Could someone help me out & post instructions on reformating & installing Windows 2000?

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Click the link below and get nice easy to follow instructions.

Click here

ChickVicious

ChickVicious

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Thank you very much! :tazz: