Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how do i open rar

• Please log in to reply

polling

polling

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
i'm a newbie and don't know much about computers, but i do know when i try to open rar files i can't. Is their an add-on i can download or should i look at a download manager and if so what programs are safe to use thanx in advance

Advertisements

TwiztidNinja

TwiztidNinja

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
go to www.download.com

search for winrar

download install and enjoy

polling

polling

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
thanx TwitzNinja i went to download.com i saw evaluation version for thirty days then a fee would be charged for continious use. Is their any freeware or shareware thanx in advance

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
polling,

just hit ignore or continue i think. I havent had to pay for winrar and i had it for a while

TwiztidNinja

TwiztidNinja

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
yea it still works after 30 days it just asks you to buy it lol

polling

polling

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
thanx guys i have one more question i have window media player 10 and i wanted to know is there a way for me to burn video or wmv files to a dvd i downloaded a funny clip and i wanted to transfer it over to dvd to show my friends thanx in advance

TwiztidNinja

TwiztidNinja

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
No not with wmp 10 its a lil more advanced messing with video clips you will need several programs to convert and burn the video file vcdhelp.com has awsome guides and has most of the programs for downloading there

polling

polling

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
thanx :tazz: ;) ;)