Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

InstallShield Won't Run

• Please log in to reply

padrefan36

padrefan36

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I have downloaded the trial versions of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Encore, and Audition. The 30 day trial is finished. I successfully uninstalled After Effects and Audition. When I try to uninstall Premiere or Encore, an error message appears.

InstallShield ® Setup Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

When I try to uninstall any other program, it works fine. Does anybody know why this is happening?

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• Uninstall_Problem.jpg

Advertisements

taff

taff

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Some application run in windows background...
this app may ...
Restart your comp in safe mode then try uninstalling it then...
:tazz:

padrefan36

padrefan36

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I tried uninstalling in safe mode. It gave the same message. This isn't a huge problem, but any other ideas would be appreciated.