Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cisvvc.exe & rsdndin.exe infection [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tank29

tank29

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello everyone! I hope you folks can help me out... so far I have been unsuccessful at cleaning up my computer.

I am having problems with cisvvc.exe and rsdndin.exe on my computer. Spy Sweeper finds cisvvc.exe regularly and despite repeated quarantining and deletion, I can't get rid of it. I have never been able to see the file through windows explorer in the C:\Windows\system32 folder. The rsdndin.exe pops up that warning message like a critical windows alert at random intervals. I also have never been able to find the file.

Should I start with a HijackThis log?

Advertisements

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Hi tank29 welcome to Geeks 2 Go.

My name is Trevuren and I will be assisting you with your log.

However, before I am able to analyze your problem, you must read the information provided in the following link and I would like you to follow the steps that are recommended before posting a new log:

You Must Read This Before Posting A Log

Regards,

Trevuren

tank29

tank29

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Ok, I ran through all of those steps. Adware, Spybot, TDS all found things. Here is my latest HijackThis log.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 4:02:33 PM, on 6/26/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
D:\Program Files\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
D:\Program Files\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Mixer.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
D:\Program Files\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe
C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoevm08.exe
C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpoSTS08.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
D:\Program Files\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.majorgeeks.com/
O1 - Hosts: 64.91.255.87 www.dcsresearch.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - D:\Program Files\Adobe\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] D:\Program Files\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [C-Media Mixer] Mixer.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] D:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "D:\Program Files\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /startintray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = D:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp psc 2000 Series.lnk = C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O12 - Plugin for .mpeg: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O12 - Plugin for .mpg: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} - http://www.bitdefend...can8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {BB21F850-63F4-4EC9-BF9D-565BD30C9AE9} (ASquaredScanForm Element) - http://www.windowsec...scan/axscan.cab
O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
O23 - Service: DefWatch - Symantec Corporation - D:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Client (Norton AntiVirus Server) - Symantec Corporation - D:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (svcWRSSSDK) - Webroot Software, Inc. - D:\Program Files\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Hi tank,

Your log is clean.

Please run SpySweeper again and see if they pop up.

Thanks,

Trevuren

tank29

tank29

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Well, yesterday things were clean, but since then, unfortunately my Spy Sweeper free trial has ended. But Symantec AV Corporate edition just picked up cisvvc.exe trying to run and it quarantineed it.

If it will significantly help, I will find a way to purchase the Spy Sweeper subscription (I was planning to when I get this cleaned up) through a route other than this computer.

Also, I regularly get SAV notices that it is blocking the running of C:\WINDOWS\help\SPAlert.chm. Not sure if that's related.

And finally, I still randomly get that fake Windows Security Center alert.

What next? :tazz:

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
I would like you to go to this site. Register, for Corporation name use anything you want.

Let the program scan and DELETE anything it wants to.

Try to copy any report that it offers and paste it in your next reply.

Regards,

Trevuren

tank29

tank29

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Kaspersky didn't ask to delete anything, but it did find one virus: drv2cltr.dll

Attached Files

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
1. Please delete the following file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drv2cltr.dll

2. Please follow the instructions provided, you may want to print out these instructions and use them as a reference.

Please download ewido security suite it is a trial version of the program.
  • Install ewido security suite
  • When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
  • Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop double-click it.
  • The program will prompt you to update click the OK button
  • The program will now go to the main screen
You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
  • On the left hand side of the main screen click update
  • Click on Start
The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once the updates are installed do the following:
  • Click on scanner
  • Make sure the following boxes are checked before scanning:
    • Binder
    • Crypter
    • Archives
  • Click on Start Scan
  • Let the program scan the machine
While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean files, click OK

Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
  • Click Save report
  • Save the report to your desktop
Reboot your machine and post back a new HJT log and the ewido .txt log file you saved by using Add Reply

Regards,

Trevuren

tank29

tank29

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Here are the two logs. For what it's worth, during the scan, and after ewido deleted the three files, there were multiple times that the fake Windows Security Center pop up appeared and the fake alert icon appeared in the bottom left that is associated with that help file that I mentioned earlier.

Attached Files

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Well your log is still negative. There is one full system scan that we can try. It takes quite some time so you may want to run it overnight.

When you post the log from the report of this scan, please just paste into the thread. It makes it a lot easier to read. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I need you to download MWav to a convenient location.

This scan might take around 3+ hours to finish when set to scan everything.
I need you to run MWav by double-clicking on mwav.exe. This scan only produces a report, it doesn't clean your system. I will analyze the report and recommend a course of action depending on the results.

Put a check next to the below items before scanning:
  • Memory
  • Startup Folders
  • Drive - All Local Drives
  • Folder - then click "browse" to change the directory to C: (default is C:\Windows)
  • Registry
  • System Folders
  • Services
  • Include Sub-Directory
  • Scan All Files
Please make sure ALL of these are checked, then press the Scan button. This typically will take hours to complete.

**NOTE*** Sometimes MWav will pause and it appears to be finished, but it isn't done. Just let it run until it says it's complete.

On the bottom portion of the window, you will see the lower panel where MWav is listing "infected items", please highlight everything in that lower panel and copy them by holding CTRL + C then paste it here. The whole log will be extremely BIG so there is no way to post the log. I just need the infected items list.

Regards,

Trevuren

Advertisements

tank29

tank29

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
The site appears to be down atm, but I'll check back later.

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
PLease Note: Do not respond before tomorrow afternoon for I am experiencing major email problems and I will lose your response. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trevuren

tank29

tank29

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Wow! That took over 5 hours... I guess I need to get some of the old data cleaned up... Anyway, here goes:

File C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntfsnlpa.exe tagged as "not-a-virus:AdWare.Msnagent.b". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Object "AltNet Spyware/Adware" found in File System! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Object "iSearch Spyware/Adware" found in File System! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\CLSID\{92FA2C24-253C-11d2-90FB-006008A1F441}" refers to invalid object "a3dapi.dll". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\CLSID\{9EFBF860-5685-11D3-AA3D-00C04F4C5275}" refers to invalid object "cdooff.dll". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\CLSID\{D6E5FA6D-C73C-A2A6-76FE-1365DA7466AA}" refers to invalid object "ssweeper.dll". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\ComPlusMetaData.MsCorHost" refers to invalid object "{727CDF4F-3BA0-11D3-8738-00C04F79ED0D}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\ComPlusMetaData.MsCorHost.2" refers to invalid object "{727CDF4F-3BA0-11D3-8738-00C04F79ED0D}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\CSSfile" refers to invalid object "{F9202A92-B111-11D0-BB8D-00A0C90F2744}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\MailFileAtt" refers to invalid object "{00020D05-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\mapifvbx.object" refers to invalid object "{41116C00-8B90-101B-96CD-00AA003B14FC}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\mapifvbx.object.1" refers to invalid object "{41116C00-8B90-101B-96CD-00AA003B14FC}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\Microsoft.VSWizards.VisualJSharp.UpgradeWizard.VjpUpgradeWizardManager" refers to invalid object "{E969F948-F7DE-4037-BBE6-1BC5D9DC2D55}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\SymWriter.pdb" refers to invalid object "{520DC67A-752E-11D3-8D56-00C04F680B2B}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\TSLV.TSLV" refers to invalid object "{612DE685-FCC5-11D1-8A36-00A0C9B82ABC}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\TSLV.TSLV.1" refers to invalid object "{612DE685-FCC5-11D1-8A36-00A0C9B82ABC}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
Entry "HKCR\VJUpgradeEngineLib.VJUpgradeEngine_7_1.1" refers to invalid object "{B0AC6ABA-AB35-4AEE-8D3D-6C55FA34F6A9}". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\drv2cltr.dll infected by "BkCln.Unknown" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntfsnlpa.exe tagged as "not-a-virus:AdWare.Msnagent.b". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\081C0000.VBN infected by "Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Agent.db" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\083C0000.VBN infected by "Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.am" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\083C0001.VBN infected by "Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.am" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\08700000.VBN infected by "Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Agent.db" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntfsnlpa.exe tagged as "not-a-virus:AdWare.Msnagent.b". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File D:\Data Files\Installation Files\Spyware\aawsepersonal.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Data Files\Installation Files\Spyware\plvx2cleaner.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Data Files\Installation Files\zlsSetup_55_062_004.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Data Files\Installation Files\zlsSetup_55_062_011.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Data Files\Installation Files\zlsSetup_55_094_000.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Games\Europa 1400 - Gold Edition\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Games\The I of the Dragon\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Files & Utilites\Install Files\cachem50.zip tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Files & Utilites\Install Files\icq2000b.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Files & Utilites\Install Files\SetupSwish200.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Files & Utilites\Install Files\zonalm26zla.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Files & Utilites\zaSetup_1025.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Files & Utilites\Zone Alarm Updates\zlsSetup_50_590_015.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Files & Utilites\Zone Alarm Updates\zlsSetup_50_590_043.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Downloads\aoepr.zip tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Downloads\ArcadeInstallFull108g.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Downloads\iMeshV3.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Downloads\palm programs\powerOne_Graph_demo.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Downloads\rw_mk1d3.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Downloads\zaSetup_1025.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Old Website\Rpg\OpenRPG\Python-2.1.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Storage Area\cute ftp 3.0.2\cute3032.exe tagged as "not-a-virus:AdWare.Aureate.a". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Storage Area\mpeg player 3.30a trial\xmp330at.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Mine\Storage Area\ultraedit32 6.20\uedit32.zip tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Programs\mIRC\mirc.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Client-IRC.Win32.mIRC.03. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_D\Programs\RADVideo\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_E\Gothic2\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_E\Hitman 2 Silent Assassin\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_E\Master of Orion 3\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\OLD_E\SpellForce\RADTools.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Program Files\Ad-Aware SE Personal\Plugins\vx2cleaner\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File D:\Program Files\Ad-Aware SE Personal\UNWISE.EXE tagged as not-a-virus:Tool.Win32.Reboot. No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\081C0000.VBN infected by "Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Agent.db" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\083C0000.VBN infected by "Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.am" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\083C0001.VBN infected by "Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.am" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition\7.5\Quarantine\08700000.VBN infected by "Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Agent.db" Virus! Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntfsnlpa.exe tagged as "not-a-virus:AdWare.Msnagent.b". Action Taken: No Action Taken.

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
1. Please download the 30-day free trial of Kaspersky anti virus

. Install the program
. Run the definition update module.
. Scan your whole system and let the program remove anything it wants.
. When finished, REBOOT your system

2. I want you to download the most current versionof Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy, install, configure, update and run them according to the instructions provided below (In my signature panel)

Remember, it is important that you REBOOT your system after having run each one

3. Finally, run HijackThis, click SCAN, produce a LOG and POST it in this thread for review.

Regards,

Trevuren

tank29

tank29

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
The virus scan did not find anything during the scan. After it was complete though, I came back to the website here to double-check the instructions and there were multiple realtime alerts that popped up: cisvvc.exe, drv2cltr.dll & X.exe (says Trojan.Win32.Dialer.gx). They were sent to quarantine and automatically deleted.

The link from your signature to the configuration didn't work, but I have both of those programs already installed, so I updated them and ran them as you asked. Adaware did not find anything, but Spybot caught two programs, EffectiveBandToolbar & FindSpy.A.

Here is the latest HijackThis log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 9:57:53 PM, on 7/2/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
D:\Program Files\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
D:\Program Files\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Mixer.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
D:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoevm08.exe
D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe
C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpoSTS08.exe
D:\Program Files\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.majorgeeks.com/
O1 - Hosts: 64.91.255.87 www.dcsresearch.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - D:\Program Files\Adobe\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] D:\Program Files\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [C-Media Mixer] Mixer.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "D:\Program Files\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /startintray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KAVPersonal50] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal\kav.exe" /minimize
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = D:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = D:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp psc 2000 Series.lnk = C:\Device Support Programs\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O12 - Plugin for .mpeg: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O12 - Plugin for .mpg: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} - http://www.bitdefend...can8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {BB21F850-63F4-4EC9-BF9D-565BD30C9AE9} (ASquaredScanForm Element) - http://www.windowsec...scan/axscan.cab
O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: kavsvc - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal\kavsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (svcWRSSSDK) - Webroot Software, Inc. - D:\Program Files\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe