Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

javasup.vxd

• Please log in to reply

tomeee

tomeee

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I deleted Java by mistake and now when i reboot, it says missing a file called javasup.vdx and I should reinstall or the application associated with it but I cant find the file or what application that associated with it. It tells me on boot up to press any button and eventually windows starts up but its very agrivating to have to hit return a few times when you reboot. Where can i find this file to download and reinstall or the application or what can i do?

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
It's in the system folder, but I don't know what cabinet file it is in.

tomeee

tomeee

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Tks bud but it wont be there eh? Like I deleted it so do I have to find the applicaton in system folder and reinstall that? tks a lot tho, Bless ya.

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Tks bud but it wont be there eh? Like I deleted it so do I have to find the applicaton in system folder and reinstall that? tks a lot tho, Bless ya.

View Post

yOU NEED TO EITHER EXTRACT IT FROM A CABINET FILE IN YOUR COMPUTER OR IN THE INSTALLATION DISK AND SEND IT TO THE SYSTEM FOLDER, OR DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE WEB AND COPY IT TO THE SYSTEM FOLDER.

Sorry about the caps, I accd had caps lock on. Not meaning to yell.

Edited by Tyger, 24 June 2005 - 09:27 PM.

tomeee

tomeee

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Honest mistake my friend and tks so much for the help. Blessings.