Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My video...Yech

• Please log in to reply

Royal

Royal

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Well all my video has worked fine untill now. When I start games the video(intro) is noticably brighter and it, well messed up. Streaming video = same, mpegs and wmv = same. I have an avi that I just made which records my screen when I do tutorials, that works...

Some streaming videos work but most do the exact same
Windows XP pro SP1
128mb GFX PCI 5500fx
512 ram

Could it be a video driver problem/?

Edited by Royal, 24 June 2005 - 08:19 PM.

Advertisements

kool808

kool808

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
Update your video drivers at http://www.nvidia.co...ers/drivers.asp

Royal

Royal

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I thought it would be nice to share the solution. Well I did pretty much everything. Update SP, Update Drivers, Reinstall drivers, Use older drivers, etc... Apperantly (I don't know why) In my display settings the gamma/brightness/contrast settings (over to the spot where those idiotic people are sitting next to the hummer). I had adjusted it but it had no affect to anything, so I just left it with the settings I put it on. Well guess what, it affected (most) of my video. So I just returned it to default and everything was alright, aside I adjusted the Digital Vibrance to very very low, for that bit of color. :tazz: