Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

xp shuts down

• Please log in to reply

speedy0926

speedy0926

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello,

Just today on my labtop I encountered an error it looked something like the following but not exactly since it shut down quickly: Iseasc.exe error occured and it displayed the location i guess in the memory address where it occcured and then displayed counter saying your pc will now shut off.

I need help in resolving this issue nothing new has been updated, no new software has been installed, removed, etc. I been using this toshiba satellite labtop running windows xp on it perfectly well for past 6 months. I am concerned about this because my friend had the same error on his pc and the pc repair store he took it too sd it was the hd and made him get a new one. If that is the case how do I make back up of all the files I have on there. It restarted fine once after that but I will not start using it until i get some advice from here.

thank you in advance,

Advertisements