Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

cookies

• Please log in to reply

stevenn

stevenn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
a lot of the internet sites i enter restricts me and a small eye with a red bar across it appears at the bottom right hand side of the screen so i enter it and it says third party restricted and theres a bar that says high medium or low what should the bar be set at and what does it mean please help?

Advertisements

Chadduss

Chadduss

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
The bar should be set at medium (you can actually hit the "default" button and have it automatically set it where it should be). When you move the slider up and down there's a description to the right that lets you know the function of each level.