Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Outlook Express will not print

• Please log in to reply

madbeeman

madbeeman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My first visit to this forum. Hope someone can help. I've been using Outlook Express for many years with no problems until a few weeks ago when on attempting to print an email it showed the following error report.
Internet Explorer Script Error
Line 228
Char 1
Error. Incompatible version of the RPC stub
Code 0
URL. res://C:\WINDOWS\SYTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg

I tried microsoft support and their advice was that the IEPEERS.dll file was probably corrupted. I cannot locate this file on the PC. Can a copy of this file be downloaded? I do not have a CD with Outlook Express for Windows 98 (the problem system) and I suspect that Windows XP (on the computer I am using to send this message) uses a different system.
If anyone can offer simple advice to a practical beekeeper with sufficient common sense to follow any amount of keyboard instructions but no experience of 'extracting' compressed files.
Chris Jackson, Wiltshire beekeeper

Advertisements