Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

about.blank and trojans [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

catbjaz

catbjaz

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi. I updated Hijack This, and here's my new log. AGain, I went through all your steps to address malware/trojans, etc., but was unable to run Trend Housecall or Windows Updates. Not sure what to do next.
Thanks!

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 2:53:38 PM, on 6/26/2005
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPHipm09.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hphmon03.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\apppu32.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\apiid.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Cathy.FAMILYCOMPUTER\Desktop\HijackThis-1.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: Class - {CE5EB9DA-D7DE-319F-205C-7DD1BF0686EF} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\appww.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHmon03] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hphmon03.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [apppu32.exe] C:\WINDOWS\apppu32.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Find Fast.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: Control Pad - {28D44DAC-D1FC-4d4f-BB1B-ADF037C8DDBC} - C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\ControlPad\Misc\a_menu.exe
O12 - Plugin for .pdf: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoft.../as5/asinst.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: NavLogon - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Network Security Service ( 11F#`I) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\apiid.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPHipm09.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

Advertisements

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Hi catbjaz and welcome to the Geeks to Go Forums.

My name is Trevuren and I will be helping you with your log. Youhave a severe ABOUT:BLANK infection

1. If you haven't logged in go to Geeks to Go and do so. Then proceed to item a.

If you already have logged in, go directly to item a.

a. Click on My Controls at the top right hand corner of the window.
b. In the left hand column, click "View Topics"
c. If you click on the title of your post, you will be taken there

2. Also, while at the My Controls page, check the box to the right of your post and then scroll down.
.Where it says "unsubscribe" click the pull-down menu and select "immediate email notification"

3. Please DELETE your current HJT program from its present location.

4. Download and run the following HijackThis autoinstall program from Here HJT needs to be in its own folder so that the program itself isn't deleted by accident. Having the backups could be VITAL to restoring your system if something went wrong in the FIX process!

A. Close ALL windows except HJT

B. SCAN with HJT and SAVE LOG. (a notepad window will open with the log in it when you click Save Log) (Ctrl-A to'select all', Ctrl-C to 'copy')

C. POST the log in this thread using 'Add Reply' (Ctrl-V to 'paste')

DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR CLICK "FIX CHECKED" UNTIL WE CHECK THE LOG, AS MOST OF THE FILES ARE LEGIT AND VITAL TO THE FUNCTION OF YOUR COMPUTER

Regards,

Trevuren

catbjaz

catbjaz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi there. Thanks for replying so quickly! Here is the HJT log I just got after scanning as you instructed. Let me know what to do next!

Scan saved at 7:11:41 PM, on 6/26/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll/sp.html#37049
O2 - BHO: Class - {CE5EB9DA-D7DE-319F-205C-7DD1BF0686EF} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\appww.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Find Fast.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: Control Pad - {28D44DAC-D1FC-4d4f-BB1B-ADF037C8DDBC} - C:\Program Files\Verizon Online\ControlPad\Misc\a_menu.exe
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoft.../as5/asinst.cab
O23 - Service: Network Security Service ( 11F#`I) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\apiid.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Step#1:Getting Ready

(the reason Wordpad was chosen is that Notepad is sometimes deleted by this variant)

Please save these instructions to WordPad so that you have them accessible while following the steps. You also may want to print out these directions as the Internet will not be available. You must disconnect from the internet totally, as staying connected while fixing will prevent the fix from working. Also please keep Internet Explorer and Outlook Express closed throughout as opening either will reinstall the infection. Read through all the instructions so that you can ask any questions now, before you disconnect from the Internet.

Please start by downloading the tools you will need to clean this infection. If you have a problem or question with any please continue to follow the list step by step to the end and ask the questions when you are asked to reply. Just be sure to let us know what the problem was when you finally reply.

Step#2:Show All Hidden Files

Please download and open the following zip file. Double-click on the file inside the zip and when it asks you if you would like to merge the file into your registry, please answer yes. This will make sure all files are visible on your computer.
http://www.davehigha...ds/xphidden.zip

Step#3:Download CWShredder

1. Please Download the most recent version of CWShredder, from CWSInstall.exe

2. Check for Updates but please Do NOT use it yet

Step#4:Download About Buster

1. Please download About:Buster from here: http://www.malwareby...boutBuster5.zip.

2. Once it is downloaded extract it to c:\aboutbuster.

3. Check to make sure it is up-to-date. Please Do NOT use it yet

Step#5:Download Registrar Lite

Another program to download is Registrar Lite for use later: Please download Registrar Lite and install it to C:\Program Files\RegLite\ . This is a registry editor that is very easy to use.

Please disconnect from the Internet

Step#6:Disable The Bad Service
  • Reboot your computer into Safe Mode by tapping F8 while booting up and continue for the rest of the fix in SAFE MODE
  • Click on start > control panel > administrative programs > services. Look for a service called Service: Network Security Service ( 11F#`I). Double click on that service and click stop and then set the startup to disabled. Also write down the name and path of the file listed in the Path to executable field. This filename must be deleted below.
Step#7:Stop The Running Processes

Press control-alt-delete to get into the task manager and end the following processes if they exist:

apppu32.exe

Step#8:Use HijackThis to Delete About Blank

Now using Windows Explorer I now need you to delete the following files:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\appww.dll
C:\WINDOWS\apiid.exe

If you get an error when deleting a file. Right click on the file and check to see if the read only attribute is checked. if it is uncheck it and try again.

Step#9:Cleaning With HijackThis

Then close all programs and windows and run hijackthis. Put a checkmark next to each of these entries and click 'fix checked' button when ready (some may be gone after uninstalling some programs):

O23 - Service: Network Security Service ( 11F#`I) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\apiid.exe (file missing)

click "fix checked"

Step#10: Backup The Registry

In the next step we are going to remove a service that gets installed by this malware.

1. Open Registrar Lite and run it.

2. Copy and paste the bold text below into the address bar of Registrar Lite:(this is making a Registry backup for safety in case of error)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\

Go to File> Export and and save as (in the C:\Program Files\Registrar Lite (Reglite) folder):

1.) Winkey.reg (Save as type: regedit4 .reg type)
2.) Winkey.hiv (Save as type: Scroll to select-regetd32/WinAPI *hiv *dat files)

Step#11: Delete the Registry Entries

3. Copy and paste each line of bold text below into the address bar of Reglite one at a time:
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\11F#`I
  • Click Go
  • If 11F#`I exist it will be highlighted in the left pane , right click on it and choose delete from the menu.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\11F#`I
  • Click Go
  • If 11F#`I exist it will be highlighted in the left pane , right click on it and choose delete from the menu.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\11F#`I
  • Click Go
4. Copy and Paste each line of bold text below into the address bar of Registrar Lite one at a time:
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_11F#`I
  • Click Go
  • If LEGACY_11F#`I exist it will be highlighted in the left pane , right click on it and choose delete from the menu.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY__11F#`I
  • Click Go
  • If LEGACY_11F#`I exist it will be highlighted in the left pane , right click on it and choose delete from the menu.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Enum\Root\LEGACY__11F#`I
  • Click Go
  • If LEGACY_ 11F#`I exist it will be highlighted in the left pane , right click on it and choose delete from the menu.
If you get errors when copying and pasting the above bold entries into RegLite please try replacing the bold text with the following abbreviated line, changed as necessary for each entry eg currentcontrolset001, currentcontrolset002
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\
    AND
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_
If this search finds the bad entries please look in the left hand column for the funny looking letter/number combination and if found, right click and choose delete for each entry

Please be cautious in identifying the correct entries in the registry because deleting other entries may cause serious problems with your PC

Step#12:Fixing With CWShredder
  • CLOSE ALL WINDOWS except CWShredder
  • Run the program by clicking 'fix' and letting it fix all CWS remnants.
Step#13:Fixing With About Buster

This is the step where we will use About:Buster that you had downloaded previously.
  • Navigate to the c:\aboutbuster directory
  • double-click on aboutbuster.exe
  • When the tool opens press the OK button, then Start button, then the OK button
  • then finally the Yes button. It will start scanning your computer for files.
  • If it asks if you would like to do a second pass, allow it to do so.
  • Post the log file in your next reply
Step#14:Saving and Using a Reg File

Copy the contents of the Quote Box below to Notepad.
Name the file as fix.reg
Change the Save as Type to All Files
and Save it on the desktop

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSA]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SE]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SW]

Then double-click on the fix.reg file, and when it prompts to merge say yes, and this will clear some registry entries left behind by the process.

Reboot your computer back to normal mode

Step#15:Scan and Post a New HJT log with other logs
  • Scan again with HijackThis. We still have a few steps to complete but a log file at this time would be helpful.

Reconnect To The Internet
  • Post both your log from About Buster and your HijackThis log here in this thread with any questions or problems that you have run into. There are still some steps that are necessary to clear out all of the malware. There will be necessary files that it has deleted that will need to be replaced.
Regards,

Trevuren

catbjaz

catbjaz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi again. It looked like everything was going great. I followed your instructions to a tee, but it looks like everything is still there! I'm sorry, but I can't find my about buster log file...they said it was attached to the exe file as a text document, but I can't find it. What else can I do to help you help me? Should I go through the process again? Thanks for all your help and very clear directions. I just wish I'd been successful!

Scan saved at 12:20:37 AM, on 6/27/2005

Running processes:

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
I need to know if the infections are still active.

Please reboot your machine 2-3 times and go on the net and off a couple of times.

Then post a new log.

Trevuren

catbjaz

catbjaz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi again. I rebooted several times and got on and off the internet. Here are the latest logs:

AboutBuster 5.0 reference file 28
Scan started on [6/27/2005] at [1:06:26 AM]
------------------------------------------------
Removed Stream! C:\WINDOWS\_default.pif:ipctux
Removed Stream! C:\WINDOWS\_default.pif:jgllqp
Removed Stream! C:\WINDOWS\_default.pif:jjcvoi
Removed Stream! C:\WINDOWS\_default.pif:jpvvyr
Removed Stream! C:\WINDOWS\_default.pif:kidulg
Removed Stream! C:\WINDOWS\_default.pif:kllhoj
Removed Stream! C:\WINDOWS\_default.pif:lsjihd
No Files Found!
Scan was COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY at 1:08:32 AM

Scan saved at 1:05:10 AM, on 6/27/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe

catbjaz

catbjaz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Sorry, but I must go to bed. It's late here and I have a very early morning. I'll log on as soon as I get up to see what else I need to do. Thank you so much for your help!

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
We will try the following:

Please print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order in which they are mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.

First we need to make all files and folders VISIBLE:

Go to start>control panel>folder options>view (tab)
*choose to "show hidden files and folders,"
*uncheck the "hide protected operating system files" and the "hide extensions for know file types" boxes.
*Close the window with ok
*All hidden files will now be visible

Please RUN HijackThis.
. Click the SCAN button to produce a log.

Place a check mark beside each one of the following items:

Now with all the items selected, delete them by clicking the FIX checked button. Close the HijackThis window and Reboot Your System in Safe Mode

How to use the F8 method to Start Your Computer in Safe Mode

*Restart the computer.
*as soon as BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the Advanced Options menu appears.
*Use the arrow keys to select the Safe mode menu item
*press Enter.

Using Windows Explorer, locate the following file, and DELETE it (if it is still present:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\xskyi.dll

Exit Explorer, and REBOOT BACK INTO NORMAL MODE

Finally, RUN Hijackthis again and produce a new HJT log. Post it in the forum so we can check how everytjhing looks now. Be advised that even if this appears to fix your problem, that there is a very important Part2 to be completed.

Regards,

Trevuren

catbjaz

catbjaz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ok, here's my latest logfile after following your directions....

Scan saved at 9:44:54 AM, on 6/27/2005

Running processes:

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Sent by PM this AM

I'm so grateful for all your help. Unfortunately, I'm packing up my computer to move overseas and the packers are here....I'll get back online from my new residence in a couple of months and hopefully finish up what we started. Again, many many thanks and I'll be talking to you!

Topi will be closed

Trevuren

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.