Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Office 2000 Premium

• Please log in to reply

Deb227

Deb227

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
SOMETIMES i GET THIS MESSAGE: MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000 PREMIUM
The feature you are trying to use is on a CD_ROM or other removable disc that is not available. Insert disc. What is this. When disc is inserted I get an Erroe 1919 message?????? Help <_< :D

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
What are you doing when the message pops up? Please explain in detail.

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<

Deb227

Deb227

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

What are you doing when the message pops up?  Please explain in detail.

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<

View Post

I am running my spy blaster when this appears. Could it mean that I have an update for my microsoft office?

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
I think this might have to do with service pack 2, as I see in your other post that you have just recently installed. After your hijack this log is posted I will examine it. You might have to uninstall service pack 2 before we can fix anything and then reinstall it after your system is cleaned out. Don't do anything yet, lets examine the log first.

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<

Deb227

Deb227

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

I think this might have to do with service pack 2,  as I see in your other post that you have just recently installed.  After your hijack this log is posted I will examine it.  You might have to uninstall service pack 2 before we can fix anything and then reinstall it after your system is cleaned out.  Don't do anything yet, lets examine the log first. 

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<

View Post

I was finally able to get through to use the Hijackthis log. Please look it over on my other post and let me know what's up? Thanks