Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is it posible?

• Please log in to reply

A Train

A Train

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
I was just wondering if it was posible to Link music for everypage. For example, I want one song to be running while they are visiting my site. So say they are at the main page and click on a link to go to another page i have made, the music is still running without having to restart again.

Aaron.

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
You can make the site with frames, or have a pop-up player, like : Theirs

(click either YRock or YHot to open the player)

:tazz:

Edited by ssone, 27 June 2005 - 06:33 PM.

remintellegere

remintellegere

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
In addition to frames, iFrames, and following tables are available. Its also possible to use PHP to control it. Flash works great too. For an example of how its done with iFrames, mosey on over to My Webpage and check out the source. Its a simple little Javascript application that has my MP3 embedded into the site and launches the MP3 upon the loading of the page into the viewers sound replication system.

DmitriB

DmitriB

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I'd suggest Radio Blog

Here

Here is why:

Radio Blog will convert your selected mp3's and convert them to RBS format for fast and easy loading. It does that through convert64.bat. Radio blog is also easy to install into an iframe or even make it a pop-up. It is flash but you can edit the colors through CSS. The only thing is it does have an advertisement at the bottom but you can edit that out in one second. (Not hard at all).

Hope this helps!

-Dmitri