Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CoD : 1.51 Again

• Please log in to reply

Dekka

Dekka

• Pip
  • 3 posts
This is my message from last time :

Hey, I can't find this anywhere else so I figured someone on here should know.
I've downloaded CoD : UO patch 1.51 at 36mb (it is 36mb right? ), and after I installed it I restarted my PC and all, then when I went into CoD : UO it was still 1.41 (from the Start menu, desktop, and main folder). I cannot find this patch in Add/Remove or anywhere in the CoD or CoD : UO folders, but when I go to reinstall it, it claims I already have it installed...

How can I install the patch now, and why didn't it update?

--Thanks.
I already have v1.5, and my CoD is "Game of the Year Edition".

So now what?

Advertisements

Dekka

Dekka

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Come on would somebody reply :yeah: ? There are only about 3 servers I can actually JOIN in multiplayer because of all the 100 ping limits :yeah: .

:tazz: :beer: :beer: ;) ;) ;)

:tazz: ;) ;) :help: :help: :help:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
ok as I stated last time your 1.51 patch was only 36 megs. way off. it should be over 100megs. please see my pinned topic on this forum to get the patch.

ok, now if you can't reinstall it do the following:

go to your registry, navigate to hkey_local_machine, look for activision. under that folder you should have the pointer for cod and the patches. (now im at work and don't have cod installed here) post what you find here so i can best direct you. We are going to have to edit that entry so the 1.51 patch will install.

thanks,
Starjax