Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Forum & My Website

• Please log in to reply

Dark-Fact

Dark-Fact

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
I am currently working on my forum but it still needs alot of work. If some people could please join my forum and post around, that would be great! I really need the support. :tazz: Joining the forum is free, just so you know (which you probabally would of known anyways, but oh well). You can enter my forum at http://www.Q32Forums.tk. I am also currently working on a website, but it is not that great so far, it needs work. You do not have to join the website though, it's just for viewing. ;) You can see it at http://www.Q32.i8.com Thank you everybody and I hope you join my forum and post around and view my site. ;)

Edited by Dark-Fact, 05 July 2005 - 10:39 PM.

Advertisements

remintellegere

remintellegere

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Zeeyeck. This site is a little erronous. It also has a little to much of "Frontpage" written on it(figuratively speaking). You might be more satisfied with a new host that doesn't force ads like that. This forum has a ton of people advertising for free hosts. Just look around.

As for the layout, you might want to get a premade layout from a gaming layout site(a simple google search) until you make one thats a little more interactive.

As for me, you can put your website request into my que. I make free layouts for my dA friends and some others, so if you want one, go ahead and send me and email and we can discuss the terms.