Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dr Watson

• Please log in to reply

carbilcolesam

carbilcolesam

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I kept getting a error about Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger and it would freeze my computer. I took the stupid step of deleting Dr watson from my computer. I ran Virus scan and Ad Aware found nothing. This morning when I turn on my computer, I get the same Dr watson error. Any ideas?

Advertisements

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
could you paste the exact error from your machine? i would perfer a screen shot to show what you had open at the time (if any).

kool808

kool808

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go! :tazz: I'm kool808 .

Please read THIS first before posting.

Post a log as a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum. It will get a better response there from the people most qualified to analyze logs.

Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet! Someone will be along to tell you what steps to take after you post the contents of the scan results.

Edited by kool808, 28 June 2005 - 08:18 AM.

Jacqui

Jacqui

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[FONT=Geneva][COLOR=blue] ;) Hi, I've just joined this forum, have only had a computer for 3 weeks ;) but have had problems with Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger. I have just deleted it from my computer so I will see what happens. When I log on, sometimes it says that something is being "debugged" and also "the process exited before Dr Watson could attach to it" :tazz: I also seem to have a problem with almost anything I put in my CD-ROM drive as it is always being "debugged". I found this link:
www.computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/15863.html