Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound Blaster Live Intallation Problems

• Please log in to reply

McKnight

McKnight

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
I just recently reformatted my computer (Windows ME) and am in the process of installing all of the programs that I had prior to reformat. I have been successful with almost every program. However, Sound Blaster Live is giving me problems. Now, I lost the installation guide so I am just going on a whim. I have two different disks, one that has drivers on it, and the other that I believe is more drivers (??). Now, I have tried both disks; in the middle of the installation process it tries to search for the the needed material to continue the installation process... It wants the Windows ME Edition CD-ROM, but I do not know the exact Windows ME CD-ROM it wants, considering I have many different ones (i.e. Resource, Applications, etc.).

Could someone please help me out with what could be the problem? Thank you...

Advertisements