Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

please help with daemon/alcohol

• Please log in to reply

jbaruch76

jbaruch76

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i used daemon on my old computer, i jsut put it on my new one and i was able to mount a couple images and i installed two games, afterwards when i tried to start it, it would ask me for the cd which i had mounted. if i try to give the image a drive letter, it just doesn't do anything, so i can't see it in my comptuer either. i have the same problem w/ both daemon and alcohol and i have been trying like 6 different images which worked in the past so i know that's not the problem either. any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.
thanks

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
check in device manager and see if you have any conflicting devices.

jbaruch76

jbaruch76

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

check in device manager and see if you have any conflicting devices.

View Post

none at all