- Double-click Killbox.exe to run it.
- Select "Delete on Reboot".
- Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting all of them and pressing Ctrl+C:
- Return to Killbox, go to File >Paste from Clipboard.
- Click the red-and-white "Delete File" button.
- Click "Yes" at the Delete on Reboot prompt.
- Click "No" at the Pending Operations prompt.
Once installed, run CCleaner click the Windows [tab]
Select the following:
Next: click Options click the Settings tab
Uncheck: "Only delete files older than 48 hrs.", click Ok
Then click Run Cleaner (bottom right) then Exit
Then, reboot and post a fresh Mwav log. How is everything running?