Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

javascript disabled on ebay

• Please log in to reply

ultrachic

ultrachic

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi Everyone!

I was working on my ebay page (edit store theme) but when I clicked on the color pallet, I got this prompt (I'm using SBC YAHOO browser/IE 6):

An error has occured in the script on this page
line: 72
char: 2
error: 'document[...].primarysectioncolor' is null or not an object
code: 0
url: http://cgi6.ebay.com...reMgmtEditTheme

do you want to continue running scripts on this page? yes no

I checked my custom level under IE options and all my radio buttons are enabled under scripting including enabling active scripting. I don't know what is the problem. I've even reset it to default (medium level sercurity) and re-input enable for the appropriate scripting sections. Does anyone know how I can solve this? Thanks in advance! :tazz:

Edited by ultrachic, 29 June 2005 - 01:32 AM.

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
Do you have another browser you can test it on?

If not, what step is it (1,2,3)

ultrachic

ultrachic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello, I do not have another browser I can test on. I have yahoo and ie 6. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "what step is it (1,2,3)" If you mean steps I took in correcting my settings, I just went to ie options-->security-->custom level-->and made sure all items under "scripting" were enabled.

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
no, steps on ebay to set up a store, just seeing if its ebay...since ¿all other scripts run fine on your browser?

ultrachic

ultrachic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I was trying to edit my store's color scheme so when I click on the pallet, it would run that script error.