Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Change of log off screen? pls help

• Please log in to reply

CYB3R

CYB3R

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Sometime ago when i pressed log off in my start menu i had the option to switch user or log off. But right now i dunno how but the option changed to only log off and cancel. Someone knw how to get this back to normal???? :tazz:

Edited by CYB3R, 29 June 2005 - 06:09 AM.

Advertisements

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
usually when you join a domain it would switch that feature off. but if you are not on a domain then you can enable that option via the User Accounts in the Control Panel.
look at the left hand side and you should see something like change the way you logon, and you can enable an option there for fast user switching.

CYB3R

CYB3R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
thankx, problem is resolved :tazz: ;) ;) :help: :help:

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
glad i could help :tazz: