Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

2 monitors on 1 PC

• Please log in to reply

Davy7

Davy7

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have Nvidia GeForce 4 MX440 card and want to add another monitor. Do I need to add another video card or can I plug both into the Geforce with the help of some king of adapter as it only has one socket and a svideo socket. I understand the rest of the setup, Its just the hardware I am not sure about, thanks

Edited by Davy7, 29 June 2005 - 08:25 AM.

Advertisements

The one

The one

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
have a look at the box or on the website if it has dual display (which is common) id have thought it would be see if it says dvi, if it does have a dvi all u need is to buy a dvi to vga dongle which isnt expensive, something like this http://www.electroni...store/6013.html

first link i found anyway hope this helps.

Davy7

Davy7

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for that, that seems to make sense. D.