Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

zone alarm wont come off

• Please log in to reply

danandchelle001

danandchelle001

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi all ..
I downloaded off a web site zone alarm. for anti virus protection and i cant get the thing off keeps on telling me this...
cannot delte access denied.
please make sure disk is not full or rewrite .. that is basically what it says.. i cant get it to go away ..
also there are some popping up saying that cannot delete being used by another person or program..

there is also ..
zlavscan.dll. is being used by another person or program.. what do i do to get this off.. should i just redue the windows and remove everything off the computer and start from scratch ?? what is a good antivirus pretection to use.. i have tried so many and they seem to block so much of the internet that it irratates me so bad i remove them ..any help is appreciated..
thank you michelle

Advertisements