Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Rolled up screen?

• Please log in to reply

TombxRaiderxA0D

TombxRaiderxA0D

• Pip
  • 5 posts
My screen seems to look rolled up on the sides and pushed against the screen in the middle. the sides are small and swuished, whereas the middle is stretched, and fuzzy looking. its a northgate plug and play... is dunno what to do... please help me! :tazz: ;) ;) :help: :help:

Advertisements

QzXx

QzXx

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Have you tried having a fiddle with the monitor setting with the buttons at the front of your monitor?

Edited by QzXx, 29 June 2005 - 08:21 PM.

TombxRaiderxA0D

TombxRaiderxA0D

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i tried changing the width and everything... that just made it worse... cuz at first the screen stretched out really far from left to right... then it did this rolling up thing when i changed the width...

QzXx

QzXx

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Okay... hmmm. Try any settings you have in windows and then check the connection from your 3d card to the monitor. If all this fails then your monitor might be dying.

TombxRaiderxA0D

TombxRaiderxA0D

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i jsut got this comp last jun... lol... maybe its northgate... i heard they;re bad... but i dunno... thank you for the help though :tazz:

QzXx

QzXx

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Hehe, no problem. Not sure i really helped that much. Monitors aren't my strong point :tazz: .

Even if you only got it a year ago though things can die at any time. If you have a warranty try to get it replaced.

TombxRaiderxA0D

TombxRaiderxA0D

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
northgate closed its operation to customers... and all wont supply any warranty services... but i think we still have a warranty with sears... i hope so... computers can be [bleep] sometimes....... lol (this post was stupid i know...)