Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thanks for your help

• Please log in to reply

billywhizz

billywhizz

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
People,

May I make a sincere vote of thanks for all the help I've had in the malware forum. My problems have been dealt with in a methodical and professional way, in a language that I could understand. I was almost at the point of buying a new PC in frustration before I found your site.

Keep up the good work!

Many thanks

BW :tazz:

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
BW,

Hello! While I was not the person who helped you clean you system, I am happy to see that a staff member was able to you help you fix your computer. We do our job here for the satisfaction of helping you and because we hate spyware with a passion, so a thank you from our members means the world to us.

I would like to Thank YOU for using geekstogo, and we hope that you come back to our website if you ever find yourself infected with spyware or have any other computer issue.

Best of Luck to you! :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Looks like you had a stubborn one, but you were in great hands. Great job greynight17, and miekiemoes! :tazz: