Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Laptop or Desktop

• Please log in to reply

hudihoo

hudihoo

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
they are fine when baught but after a while when starting to get outdated it is more difficult and costly to upgrade a dell. I had a ram issue and i had to pay 100 for 256mb a year ago because no stores or websites sold the right kind because it is about a half inch longer then standard notebook ram so you are forced to buy from dell.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
[edit]

Edited by dsenette, 16 August 2005 - 01:11 PM.

hudihoo

hudihoo

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
well who asked you to come join the conversation after a month of just us debating how about minding your own business

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
it's a forum.....not a private convo.....other people joining the discussion is...well it's kinda the point

hudihoo

hudihoo

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
yeah but you joined later and are doing the same thing to me i was doing. telling me stop u r doing the same thing. [removed]

Edited by admin, 15 July 2005 - 03:17 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
[edit]

Edited by dsenette, 16 August 2005 - 01:12 PM.

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
HAHA.....thats great. But forreal hudihoo you are totally wrong with you little RAM issue. I don't know what kind of dell you got but the XPS Gen 2 in which I was talking about has very easy access to the RAM and it can easily be bought at newegg. I am going to get 2GB for $250 which is great.

Oh and good job on the mediation fella's get him more mad by calling him a hateful [bleep]. Hahaha I still got a kick out of it.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I say leave him alone he obviously had high expectations from a laptop and was dissapointed when all he got was a laptop.
And its a public forum anyone can join a conversation and add something, if you dont like it go join a forum where people talk to each other like idiots. Most people here follow the rules for posting on the internet be polite and dont intentionally insult other people.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
hudihoo has been suspended from this site for seven days. I appologize to all for his language and behavior. :tazz:

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
Hate to be a barer of bad news but I upgraded the ram in my DELL laptop at circuit city :tazz:

Advertisements

hudihoo2

hudihoo2

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

see...no actually....i'm in no way calling  you stupid or discounting your OPINIONS on the matter....but what i am doing is telling you to stop being a hatefull [bleep] and just use proper etiquite....its a simple concept

View Post

i see a bleep did he get suspended to screw you i found a forum where my opinions can be expressed any [bleep] way i wish.

hudihoo2

hudihoo2

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
guess whos back back back back again gain gain hudihoos back back back tell a friend friend friend. thought you could keep me out

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
banned :tazz:

Guest_crapwheresmycrowbar_*

Guest_crapwheresmycrowbar_*
Dell Inspiron. That's a slick machine...