Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What are you doing RIGHT now....

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
BESIDES surfing/posting on GeeksToGo?? I'm chatting with my sweetie, listening to music, and talking to my 10 year old daughter!!

Talk about multi-tasking! :tazz:

Advertisements

JasMonkey

JasMonkey

• PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
Well, Im not doing much.... I'm chatting with my sweetie too :tazz: , surfing around on the net (mainly GeeksToGo), and watching CNN a little (Larry King)

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I am doing one quick read-through of the board and going to bed and thinking that I should have turned in earlier. Four hours of sleep is not enough. Also, waiting for the 14-year-old and his friend to kick the 10-year-old sister out of the upstairs.

poorak

poorak

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
i am just lisening to old music .........and thinking of eating something ,,,,,,,apart frm it my mother father r busy scolding me , my bro is trying to figureout wat i m doing ..............and the dog is licking my toe...;)

LEST TO SAY THANKS I DON'T HAVE A GRLFRD........ :tazz:

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Eating chocolate, listening music and surfing at the Geekstogo.

- Rawe :tazz:

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
am I the only one working? :tazz:
solving tech problems at work, solving tech problems on the board and browsing for some answers for my domain at home, PLUS learning some linux admin commands/tools.

can't believe i am doing all that!! thank God its Friday!!! ;)

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Browsing the GeeksToGo forums, updating my LiveJournal, chatting with a bunch of friends on MSN Messenger and just basically entertaining myself on the 'Net. Will be logging off in a bit to study for Chemistry, though. ^^

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Trying to adjust daily from a sleeping disorder ;) Either I'm sleeping all day, or all night, and up the rest...

Never know what it is going to be like every night. ;) So I'm not fully awake yet @ 11:55 am.

Waiting for my best friend Simona to get online to chat a bit, then going to be working on my crafts to get the proper weight of them each for my website (only if my mother dont call wanting me to do something for her)

need to find time in the day to work on flyers, as well as an add for a few papers,
trying to find the time to clean house, need to clean off our front porch due to cleaning out the storage unit, and finding room for the stuff in the house after sorting threw it and desiding what we want to packrat this time.

Just dont have enough time in the day, and cant be noisy at night due to hubby sleeping... :help:

Ok.. really need to go see a doc. for the sleeping disorder... :tazz:

No TIME.......

:help:

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Watching TV on my pc, with an itty bitty screen so it doesn't interfere with Geek2go site :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Listening to talk radio (sports talk), trying to do 8 hours of work in four hours, thinking about all the things I'd like to get done here, and listening to my wife (who's home for lunch) telling me all the stuff I need to do to get ready to go to the lake tonight. :tazz:

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Haha.. no one multitasks like a geek!

ScHwErV :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I don't know that multi-tasking is a good thing. I know I'm much more productive when I focus on one task at a time, but I always seem to get pulled in different directions. At least the phone has been quiet today -- I think everyone is getting an early start on the holiday weekend.. :tazz:

Are we closing for the 4th? ;)

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
4th july means nothing for us Brits....We'll hold the Fort whilst you lot over the pond take it easy

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I thought the UK celebrated the 4th too? Obviously, for different reasons. :tazz:

In fact I'm pretty sure I saw it in a trivia question recently, I remember because I got it wrong.

Edited by admin, 01 July 2005 - 12:49 PM.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Definately nothing special over here, unless someone just wants to jump on the bandwagon and celebrate for the sake of it.... HHmmm doesn't seem like a bad idea....bring on the dancing gilrs and beer :tazz: