Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What are you doing RIGHT now....

• Please log in to reply

SJSCHOO

SJSCHOO

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
I'm at work, a lan gaming center, watching Daily Show, and reloading windows on a clients pc

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Reading this, looking for unanswered topics on G2G, doing school, and wishing I knew all the answers to the upperclass man practice logs.

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Waiting for the stupid UPS guy to show up0 with my 19" LCD.

He refused to leave it yesterday, so I had to take a day off work and sit here and wait for him!

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Browsing Geekstogo and doing homeowork.

Baggyboy

Baggyboy

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
i'm sitting here with ten G2G tabs open, killing some serious time, waiting for my forgotten grid.org password to show up on one of my 5 email accounts and also waiting to see if anyone is gonna have a look at my latest practise log in the very near future :)

I thought the UK celebrated the 4th too? Obviously, for different reasons. :)

In fact I'm pretty sure I saw it in a trivia question recently, I remember because I got it wrong.

View Post

heh, i'm not going to google this one, so forgive me for being dense, but wasn't the 4th all about american independance from we brits? I can assure you that we dont have big 'Yankee Begone' Gala days around my way!..... Not anymore at least :wink:

...<snip>... He described calculating exact sin ...<snip>...

View Post

Your maths tutor sounds more like some sort of puritanical cultist my friend! Do NOT agree to attend any 'seminars' with him :tazz: lol

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Enjoying my new 19" polyview LCD monitor, listening to MP3's and browsing various forums I belong to....

The_Big_G

The_Big_G

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

BESIDES surfing/posting on GeeksToGo?? I'm chatting with my sweetie, listening to music, and talking to my 10 year old daughter!!

Talk about multi-tasking! :tazz:

View Post

Hmmm i thought what happens in chat stays in chat???????????

LOL just messing with you Kat

HenryVI

HenryVI

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Watching a movie on tv, messing around on my IBM, surfing G2G and other forums, and, waiting for my mom to yell at me to get off the computer :tazz:

Edited by HenryVI, 05 October 2005 - 07:12 PM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Let's see.....12:45am at night for me on Wed night/Thurs am. I am working on grading underclass practice logs, attending to a couple of other issues around the boards, helping work on something over at the ASAP site, chatting with some friends in the Geekstogo chat room, listening to music, and wishing there were more hours in the day. :tazz:

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
I'm currently at work doing some tech support calls, browsing a few forums, removing loads of spyware/viruses and trojans after the customer thought it would be a good idea to connect to the internet without any anti-virus/anti-spyware software and of course without a firewall :tazz:.

Oh yes and listening to Ayumi Hamasaki! :)

I've just noticed that the customers computer hasn't got any of the XP updates not even SP1! :) :)

Edited by ZEUS_GB, 06 October 2005 - 05:43 AM.

Advertisements

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Now i am working on the processes of Human Cells and their uses and why we need them to survive. Also Browsing GTG !

:tazz:

Cadence

Cadence

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
talking on msn, browsing the Nirvana forum I moderate and listening to Sleater-Kinney. :tazz:

Inu-Ya

Inu-Ya

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
Browsering around in the Opera Forums and Help2go Forums. Listening to Staind :tazz:

techwhiZ

techwhiZ

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
i am thinking thank God its friday thank God its friday thank God its Friday...... And talking here and staring and thinking about yur responses...... and thinking about Texas.....and my favorite place Britain!

techwhiZ

techwhiZ

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
And sitting here with a stomachache was it too much popcorn or too many donuts? Just had to go to the bathroom! And still hungry! Nope! Im not hungry! God has shined on my family!