Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

please help get rid of this annoying thing [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

drats666

drats666

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:14:54 AM, on 7/1/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\pavsrv51.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\AVENGINE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\apvxdwin.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\pavProxy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://torax.outwar.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.fallofnations.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://torax.outwar.com/
F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe C:\WINDOWS\Nail.exe
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SCANINICIO] "C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\Inicio.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [APVXDWIN] "C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\APVXDWIN.EXE" /s
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /0
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - (no file)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - (no file)
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1....loadManager.ocx
O23 - Service: RA Directory Server (DS) - Unknown owner - C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.358\ds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Firewall Service (PAVFIRES) - Panda Software - C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\Firewall\PavFires.exe
O23 - Service: Panda anti-virus service (PAVSRV) - Panda Software - C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Antivirus Platinum\pavsrv51.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Visual Studio Analyzer RPC bridge - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\VS-Ent98\Vanalyzr\varpc.exe (file missing)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hijack this log

i have a nail.exe in my windows folder(delete it and it comes back)
i also have a vrhhuaxaq.exe in my windows folder(comes back also)

i have the following tools:
hijack this.
ewido security suite.
ccleaner.
bugoff.
cwshredder.
web scan.(Trend Micro Anti-Spyware
ad-aware 6.0 pro
xoftspy
spy sweeper
spybot.

i read some the other removal request and they linked to a nail fix well there links never worked. i also tried messaging one the people on the site who helped solve the issue for someone else and he told me basicly to go away. -.- (and threatened to ban me or something like that). please someone help me

i'm running windows xp home service pack 1(sp 2 slows my computer down to much)

i dont think the aurora showed in the hijack this if it is scanning ram.cause i closed the program that pops up when the stupid aurora comes up*(closed it withing ctrl+alt+tab and selecting end process)

Edited by drats666, 01 July 2005 - 01:25 AM.

Advertisements

drats666

drats666

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
okay my computer fixed the issue itself the aurora / nail infestation is terminated how do i close this post or delete it?

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Welcome to Geeks 2 Go. Sorry about the delay in getting to your post, we have been very busy.

Do you still require help or are your problems resolved.

Please let me know and if you still require assistance, please post a fresh HJT log.

Regards,

Usetobe

drats666

drats666

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
my laptop fixed itself.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.