Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

who here is from the uk

• Please log in to reply

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
One scot for fivtyseven Englishmen if demographics has anything to do with it but it's just more likely that north of the boarder they still burn people at the stake for wicked viewing on the Internet.

There are only scottish people north of the boarder, did not know or seen scot people there. :)

A tipical Englishmen :tazz:

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
sorry misspelling, at least I didn't write snottish people, btw any truth in what I read about Scotish inderpendence falling though because they wouldn't accept taking Newcastle with them?

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi dsenette

Scottish history DOUGLAS the good or DOUGLAS the Black
http://home.austarne...OUGLASBlack.htm

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
No, if I was a scot, whops a scottish person then, I'd be more worries about America. Why, because Scotland has both oil and island people wishing for self-determination, so if we see GB in his next State of the Union saying "gee folks, wouldn't it be a plum good idea if just give those poor darn people of Shetland their right for democracy too" followed by airborn and seaborn landings, etc., please don't say that I didn't warn you.

Edited by fleamailman, 19 August 2005 - 03:37 PM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well we only need one scot for 57 english people because scottish people are just so leet.ck though, all distinctly pale and ginger. although i cant talk im nearly ginger myself.

We dont burn people for looking at the internet, we burn people for lots of reasons but not the internet. Wearing boxers under your kilt, the great crime of english people wearing kilts without permission and the of course great crime of english people murdering our accent.

In conclusion scottish people are just so [bleep] 1337, and as independant as we want to be considering half the uk government is scottish or educated in scotland.

Psych

Psych

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
As independant as they'd like to be while the rest of the UK subsidises them (whoops, could this be the start of an argument :) ).

I was working in Glasgow recently, helping set up a new office there. I have to say, there are some advantages to Scottish culture. I mean, where else would Buckfast be considered a delicacy! :tazz:

No offence Warriorscot, just messing with you! :)

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts

As independant as they'd like to be while the rest of the UK subsidises them (whoops, could this be the start of an argument  :) ). 

I was working in Glasgow recently, helping set up a new office there.  I have to say, there are some advantages to Scottish culture.  I mean, where else would Buckfast be considered a delicacy!  :)

No offence Warriorscot, just messing with you! :)

View Post

Not subsidy, more like reparition for our oil etc. :tazz: Ah Bucky, glorious Bucky....

UKBiker (Scot in Exile)

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
LOL go ukbiker. It is reparation money he is quite right and we are owed it for a very long time. I dont partake of the bucky as i am actually over 18 and tucking my trackies into my socks has no appeal to me. Oh the many vices to partake of in scottish nightlife.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Sorry need a bit more information please, what are buckies, are they something one eats between kippers, haggis and fried Mars bars?

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi flea

The buckies and the need for a pin.

Can be found here:
Latitude & Longitude
N58:32:56 W03:31:37
Lat: 58.549000000 Long: -3.527000000
OS Grid reference
622575.703097627 -5527063.81569211

:tazz:

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Fried mars bars, never actually had one and it is a rare and usually crappy chippy that sells them unless in glasgow where they all seem to sell them but coming from the other side of scotland they arent popular. I do love haggis its great. I quite like kippers but that a brittish thing not exclusively scottish we just have the best kippers.

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
well i am

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
confession time, I am great fan of kippers.

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
I am a great fan of tweenies :) especially jake :) :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Lol , im a great fan o the pub, and off i go to the pub.