Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Canon Zoom Browser

• Please log in to reply

angie_35016

angie_35016

• Pip
  • 3 posts
HELP!!!! My pc locked up,. hubby took it to work, decided to rebuit it....we lost everything, including the Canon Zoom Browser. Now I've got a camera with 150 pix on it and I can't download then. I've searched all morning, but to no avail. Where do I go to find the software to put it back on my computer. I am not very computer savvy......so I'm praying for a miracle here.

Thanks!

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Hi Angie. Welcome to Geeks to Go. <_<

Did you try searching the Canon website.

http://www.canon.com/

Many times companies have downloads on their site.

If this doesn't work, let me know.

angie_35016

angie_35016

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

HELP!!!! My pc locked up,. hubby took it to work, decided to rebuit it....we lost everything, including the Canon Zoom Browser. Now I've got a camera with 150 pix on it and I can't download then. I've searched all morning, but to no avail. Where do I go to find the software to put it back on my computer. I am not very computer savvy......so I'm praying for a miracle here.

Thanks!

View Post

angie_35016

angie_35016

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi Angie. Welcome to Geeks to Go.  <_<

Did you try searching the Canon website.

http://www.canon.com/

Many times companies have downloads on their site.

If this doesn't work, let me know.

View Post

Thanks Coachwife6, I did go there. I tried again...didn't work. After 3 hours of downloading, nothing happened. I'm just about to lose it here. I have no idea where the disk is that came with the camera. I can't do anything without it, apparently. I do appreciate your help. I guess I'm just flat out of luck.

You have a great day.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
What's the model number of your camera?

bassman

bassman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all.
I have a simliar question on the same topic. My camera is old school compared to probably alot of the ones you guys are used to. Well, i have a canon powershot S10, and i have the standard ZoomBroswer picture program that came with the camera. i dont know if it reached too many pictures, or had some other error, but the program had some kind of malfunction to where it would not boot up the screen. so, i tried to look for the operating program online so that i can view and edit my pictures. i found an update, and i downloaded it. now, the program cant find the camera on the computer. what should i do? if theres a way i can download the original program for the camera, i think that would be better...anyways, please if anyone can help, i need it! thanks in advance. -Jack

crsty8b1

crsty8b1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need help finding the software to download my pics onto my computer from my camers using the zoombrowser program. I've lost my disc that came with my camera. Is there any way to get another one?Does anyone know?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.