Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Low Memory

• Please log in to reply

Space-Man

Space-Man

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Hi all. I'm trying to set up a Flight Simulator game but during installation it tells me that i have not got enough memory. How do i fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Space-Man

Space-Man

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Lots of you are viewing this post....not many answering :tazz:

king_shadow

king_shadow

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
im not 100% sure ive never had the problem but if it is random access memory all you need to do is install another stick of r.a.m. (random access memory). if it is virtual memory there is a setting to change this you can get to it by going to the control panel then from here go to performance and maintenace and then go to adjust visual effects and then click the advanced tab the setting is near the bottom.
if you have a problem with any other memory you need to start puting some things on a disk and you may need a bigger or a secound hard drive so it really depends on what memory it dosent have enough of.

let me know if any of these helped :tazz: