Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CW Shredder

• Please log in to reply

justmick

justmick

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Following advice to download CW Shredder in order to solve my dial-up connection
problem, in using the link created I cannot get to download the software. No matter what time of day I try each time I use the linl I get a "Gateway Timeout" - server unreachable. Is there some other way of obtaining the download for CW Shredder.
many thanks so far
Mick <_<

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Here's a recommended alternate download location: http://www.majorgeek...wnload4086.html

Spyware authors target the sites that distribute these anti-spyware programs. They increasingly come under denial of service attacks. Thanks for letting us know. We'll try and monitor these links more closely.