Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

music downloading?

• Please log in to reply

jillt

jillt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey,
i really hope & pray someone can help me. i have been ripped off 3 times trying to purchase mp3 file sharing software downloads. can anyone tell me of a site that is legit, 100% free, good quality for downloading music files? please im dying w/out my downloading availabilities
someone please be my angel this morning
much appreciated,
jillt

Advertisements

TogTogTogTog

TogTogTogTog

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
I think we don't support this here...

But since i'm not 100% positive...

Try This
or get limewire, bittorrent or e-mule

jillt

jillt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
oh, i feel stupid. i didnt know it was a taboo thing they`re everywhere. i just dont want to learn the hard way anymore. ya know? thanks for the tip.

in the same sense, i must say u have me intrigued on why "generally" u dont support this sort of thing. why not? if i may ask! see im new to all this. any info would be helpful considering i am the "helpless one" in this line of work.
thanks for still being awake, or for being an early riser. much appreciated
yours truly confused,
jillt

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
Jillt - an easy, legal, and somewhat cheap solution is to use iTunes. It is avalible from Apple, found at http://www.apple.com/itunes/ . Their store has over 1.5 million songs, and each song costs only $ .99

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

why "generally" u dont support this sort of thing. why not?

View Post

because it is illegal. Sharing files that you do not pay for is not legal in most countries.

We do NOT discuss where to get specific files, what types of files a program can download, etc. However, I can give you a link to some file-sharing programs that are CLEAN of Malware. Please read the article HERE to find out whic programs are full of Spyware, and which are not.