Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need a little help with sims 2

• Please log in to reply

HungryBob

HungryBob

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
now, I know that this site does not in anyway shape or form support the theft of software but if anyone has any suggestions I could really use your help. I have reasons for doing what I do (mostly that I make 7 bux an hour and have a fiance to feed and an apartment to keep up) so please don t judge me on this. I d appreciate any advice anyone has to offer.

Ok, i dl'd a torrent entitled 'The Sims 2 +CD-Key'. It came with cd's 1 thru 4 .bin/cue, and a no cd patch.

The nfo file says "If you don t know what to do with me delete me know - owned [bleep]es!"

I used Daemon tools to mount each disc as a virtual drive, installed fine.
When I try to run the game it says 'insert the correct disk, select ok, and restart the application' or something along those lines. This is with all the virtuals still active. I tried selecting each virtual and got the same message.

I double click on the "crack" in the 'no cd crack' folder that s in the same folder as the nfo that states "If you don t know what to do with me delete me know - owned [bleep]es!" and a windows message appears saying C\:Program Files\BitComet\Downloads\Sims 2\sims 2 Crack Nocd\Sims2.exe is not a valid Win32 application. Please help.

I had downloaded a different torrent of Sims 2 previously and it was mdf/mds files which I mounted installed and ran. I was going through the tutorial when I had to leave. When I came home I deleted the mdf/mds files thinking that I was okay to do so due to the fact that it installed on the computer. I was wrong. It wouldn t open, kept saying to insert the correct disk. So I uninstalled the game and dl'd this other torrent and cannot even get the game to open at all as I did with the first. Please help .. I m a big dumb animal when it comes to pc's.

NEVER MIND >> I FOUND A WORKING PATCH

Edited by HungryBob, 03 July 2005 - 06:49 AM.

Advertisements