Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ITS DONE

• Please log in to reply

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Here we go:
AMD 3200+ Venice :a nice little overclocker cant wait to tune it up.
1GB Corsair pc3200c2pt ram the nice silver heatsink will go with the case and it goes like a bat outa heL for under 90 quid.
Connect3d x800xl 16 pipes and a nice overclocker for less than 200 quid magic.
MSI K8Neo4 platinum under 90 quid as well excellent well rounded mobo with good overclocking potential
Antec super lanboy case off of amazon even never woulda thought amazon woulda have sold a niche pc case for the cheapest around. From antec it should be pretty quiet to so an advantage as it is going to live in my bedroom.
Maxtor Diamondmax 10 200GB Sata. just a smidge over 60 quid an absolute steal for 200GB of SATA goodness which soon will hopefully joined by another for some RAID 0 goodness.
A belkin wireless card for a bit of connectivity and getting the online gaming mojo on during the middle of the night.
Hiper 480W silver PSU looks good plenty power reliable brand and i get a new manly computer geek lunchbox for uni.
And the ultimate steal of the day Samsung 913N 8ms response monitor for 208 quid with splinter cell game(was cheaper with the game than without, go figure).

And the Price 957 quid which leaves me enough change to buy battlefield 2 and maybe a wireless router if i cant get teh folks to fork out for it.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
hhheeehheehehee
Its started to arrive , i got the case the PSU the wireless card and the keyboard and mouse hheeeheheheheeeee.

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
Good Luck! looks liek a great rig :tazz: Post back and tell us how it is when its all complete- if you get battlefield workin- send me a PM and we can play! ;)

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Will do, im going to have to hone my fps skills so i can get some clan outings for battlefield as well as CS:S with all this computer research i havent had time to play as much as i like to.

The rest is on the way now 5 boxes of it, i thought today was good its going to be like my birthday again tommorow.

Edited by warriorscot, 05 July 2005 - 04:14 PM.