Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dll errors

• Please log in to reply

kps1971

kps1971

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
I am pretty new to all this and i have a problem when trying to log onto the internet.
Sometimes i am getting the message "I Explorer has caused an error in MSH TML.DLL.
I have seen a lot of software online to fix this but they are very expensive i and wanted to know if there was a free program or another way to fix it.
Cheers

Edited by kps1971, 04 July 2005 - 09:44 AM.

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. You can try running the system file checker. Go to start, run and type sfc /scannow You will need to have your windows installation cd in the cd drive so windows can find any missing files it needs.

kps1971

kps1971

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks mate i will try that and see what happens