Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem Affecting All MS Applications

• Please log in to reply

SmokyMcP28

SmokyMcP28

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Recently I used your advice to remove Spysherrif from my Computer and one is very grateful :tazz:

However although removing Spysherrif did combat the whole backdrop issue it didnt eliviate what seems to be an other independent problem and that is all of my Microsoft Applications. MSN Messenger, Internet Explorer, MS Antispyware program seem to come up with the replacement for the "This Program has commited an illegal operation" box

This is what it says in the Case of Messenger.

MSN Messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close sorry for the inconvenience.... etc etc, must of seen this window befor.

I am personally out of ideas, which didnt take long. Id appreciate any help you could render. I have attempted using the trail of Norton Antivirus used the Panda Scanning thing and a few other things that I dont even rember and havent had any luck.

Thanks for responding if you do ;)

Advertisements