Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My IPOD IS Messed Up

• Please log in to reply

kate-14

kate-14

• Pip
  • 1 posts
please help me! what the [bleep] do you do when your iPod mini freezes? mine's just done that, it was a birthday present (yesterday) from my uncle and i dont know what to do! ive literally only just got it, i was uploading some music to it and it just froze!!! shall i wait till the batery dies and then charge it and see if it works? i really dont know! if its broken i am in such deep sh!t from my dad its incredible! please tell me! asap please! kate xxxxxxxxx :tazz: me ;) !!

Advertisements

drats666

drats666

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
first off dont cuss .. cussing will just have your post get skipped over.
try rebooting your ipod.
after u reboot download ipod updates.
a update could be found on http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/

woody1977

woody1977

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Have you got the proper install disk for i-tunes?? if so un-install all that was downloaded form the disk, i.e. itunes and the real player, then re-install it, then make sure to re-format your ipod BEFORE trying to put any tunes onto it. If you don't get any joy post back, and don't worry my ipod did this first and second time, they are very tempremantal.

cheers woody.

demirkol

demirkol

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
just give it back and get another one

ratmilk

ratmilk

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
The best thing todo is install linux on it, there is a project made/being made that uses a special build of the linux kernel to use on your ipod, you can find it at: http://www.ipodlinux.org/.

drats666

drats666

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

just give it back and get another one

View Post

ipods are made from the people who make mac computers so why would someone put linux on the ipod?