Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with gaming- STEAM-Counterstrike

• Please log in to reply

griffb

griffb

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have been a counterstike fan for quite a while and simply love the game. My friend introduced me to the game and ever since i've been addicted. I got Counterstrike for myself a year or two ago when steam was just new and I thought it was going to be awesome. But when I got everything set up and starting to play the game it would just kick me out of the server in a very short time. It was not the admin who was kicking me out but rather the software. I usually only get to play about 4-7 lifes worth of time and all I want is to just stay in one server for a long time. This happens about 85% of the time and im just really upset that it isnt working well. If anyone has ever had this problem or knows any causes or solutions please post a reply or email me at [email protected] and if you send a response to both it would be even better. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for listening,
Griffin

Advertisements

Ebene

Ebene

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Does halflife.exe close all together or do you get an error message?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
when was the last time you removed and restalled steam?

griffb

griffb

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
well most of the time it just goes back to the main part of steam where you can go to the games, servers, friends, etc., but it does have an error message sometimes and also it just restarts sometimes

griffb

griffb

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i havent reinstalled it since i installed it for the first time, i am going to do it right now to see if it works better