Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help needed with browser

• Please log in to reply

daffy18

daffy18

• Pip
  • 2 posts
can anyone help me , with fixing my browser???i have windows xp and i dont no what to do

Advertisements

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Well, if you state your problem i might be able to. :tazz:

daffy18

daffy18

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
if i try to get on to this game web site, i can log in but go no where because if i click on to anything i go back to the login and it says that my browser needs to be reset to get into the game????

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go, my name is phybyr0ptyk and I will be helping you today.

Sounds like you need to clean up your cookies and temporary internet files, You can do this manually if you know how but a much simplier way is to download Clean Up . Install an run the program without changing any settings and you will instantly flush away all those space wasting files.

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Welcome to G2G user,

As explained above, you will need to clean out your temporary internet files and cookies. Here are the steps below. To prevent confusion, I recommend that you print out this post.

1. On the IE toolbar, select TOOLS and then INTERNET OPTIONS.

2. You will see the DELETE COOKIES and the DELETE FILES option in the GENERAL tab.

3. First delete all your cookies, then all your files.

Try to run the website again. If it still has a problem, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you and good luck!

Werner :tazz:

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Ummmmm how exactly do you know daffy18 is using IE? In firefox what they are looking for is under the security tab not the general tab. Wait until they ask before you tell or you might possibly be wasting your time.
Just food for thought, for next time.

Nice to meet you by the way, VirusKillersM....

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Nice to meet you too. I'll ask next time, lol! :tazz:

Werner

cnmsales

cnmsales

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
While doing those is a good start also having your Security and Privacy set to high can cause this. You may also want to clear out the SSL state.

What browser are you using?