Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DPmad

• Please log in to reply

pHr0sTbYt3

pHr0sTbYt3

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Well after a move to a new domain, a new design, and months of work... DPmad is finally open to the public.

For those of you who don't know what DPmad is, it is my site full of over 1000 files and growing rapidly. Most of these files are display pictures for use in MSN Messenger that I made myself. There are also many many backgrounds/wallpapers free to download. These wallpapers can be used in MSN Messenger as conversation window backgrounds and they look great! They can also be used as computer desktops.

A few examples of some backgrounds to expect...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Get all of this and much much more when you come on over for a visit to DPmad. And tell all your friends if they want high quality never before seen display pictures and backgrounds, to check out DPmad.

Don't forget to bookmark the site as I will be updating the site with new wallpapers and display pictures regularly! (Almost daily!)

Advertisements

remintellegere

remintellegere

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
hmm, nice website. You skills may be misappropriated though. Ever thought about joining the community at Shadowness.com? They are all digi art like this.