you have a virus among other things:http://www.sophos.co...ojdumaruap.html
Please follow the instructions provided, you may want to print out these instructions and use them as a reference.
Please download ewido security suite
it is a trial version of the program.
- Install ewido security suite
- When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
- Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop double-click it.
- The program will prompt you to update click the OK button
- The program will now go to the main screen
You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
- On the left hand side of the main screen click update
- Click on Start
The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once the updates are installed do the following:
- Click on scanner
- Make sure the following boxes are checked before scanning:
- Click on Start Scan
- Let the program scan the machine
While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean files, click OK
Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
- Click Save report
- Save the report to your desktop
Reboot your machine and post back a new HJT Log
and the Ewido Scan .txt Log
file you saved by using Add Reply
keep in mind that I recomend that after you update your definitions for ewido that you reboot into safe mode and run the scan from there.
follow the instructions HERE
and post back in this thread if you still have issues after removing the virus and malware.