Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

photo resizer

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
The way I get good resized pictures is to view it, capture it with PrtScr, paste it in Paint and then resave in JPEG. That way I get good quality and the size I want, Can go from, for example, 1.3 megabytes to 60 kilobytes.
But that's a lot of trouble, especially if you have several to email.
I know about right click the picture and send, too small. I've tried the resizer in power tools, Picasso from Google, and a few more I've downloaded, but found all unsatisfactory.
I want to simply select several pictures and resize all at once so they can be sent. So what's a good program, preferably free, not a trial? Not wanting to touch up or do a zillion other things. No bells and whistles.

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Hello wright3279,

Here's a couple:-

PhotoFiltre~Check it out here.free*

Willow :tazz: