Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP Home Edition Service Pack 2

• Please log in to reply

rixiel

rixiel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone,

(I'm new here :tazz:) Recently I just reformated my computer and now my regional language options only has english. Everytime I try to install East Asian languages I'm prompted to insert the XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 CD.

The problem is... I don't have the CD. I forgot if it came with my computer or if I have misplaced it. I tried to find language support help from mircosoft but they are of no help, just keep telling me to update the pack.

I also tried using the NJStar browser, but I still can't read East Asian Languages.

Is there a way to install East Aisan text without the CD?

Thank you so much!

Edited by rixiel, 06 July 2005 - 12:00 PM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
no, there isn't....how did you just reformat and install the OS if you cannot find your cd?

Wait, don't answer that.....