Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Kazaa won't let me play media files

• Please log in to reply

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
i kno wyou guys don't like kazaa, due to the ad ware, and such, but i am keeping it un=der control, and i am trying to downlload some media files, sound files, and when i download them, i can''t listenm to tjhem, they play, with no sound, any help? but it worked at first whwnei re0installed it, but now it won't

Advertisements

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
Kazaa is just a problem maker, I highly suggest Shareaza (Like Kazaa, just not extra junk):

http://www.shareaza.com/

goladith

goladith

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
well, i have shareaza, and it sux, i can never get anytign downloaded off there, it fionds the files but it won't download them, it says like pendinf or something, it is crap, i think i got 1 or 2 things downlaoded since i got it in May 2004