Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HELP ME!

• Please log in to reply

fausta666

fausta666

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok im new to this whole shindig...but me and my freind want to know how to find our I.P. address on CoD:UO and we want to start our own server at no cost..PLZ HELP
Thanks
Raziel

Advertisements

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
im not really a Cod player so to create your own server it must be in the game or something and if you want to know your I.P address go to this link www.whatismyip.com/

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
sorry i meant this www.whatismyip.com

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Also youll need to set up a static IP address

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You need a very fast connection to run a server as well and a powerfol computer. When i mean a fast connection im talking leased line speeds if you want everyone to have pings below 100 and a decent number of players. If you want to play each other or your other friends organise a lan or get a server of someone for a night.

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
You need like a dedicated T1 line. Your better off renting. Youll get bettter ping and better overall speed