Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Funnies to keep u busily laughing

• Please log in to reply

Poll: Funnies to keep u busily laughing

Funnies to keep u busily laughing

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

techwhiZ

techwhiZ

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Did you know that I thought about makuing my na me herer Old Freshwater? LOL
Countries are small. I meant take Ukraine for instance.Its big, but what do we hear about it?
Woodchucks are funny"Is a tree ora door made of wood?
I wonder what planet birds came from? I mean there up an the air all the time surely they visited Mars or somewhere!? LOL
If u own a skateboard beware today you will BE EXPIERINCING A FACEPLANT SO PUT DIRT ON YOURSELVES
SIDE WITH[/B]MEand together we will defeat Resident Blonde and admin in the Other Joke of the day Realm!!!!!!!!! MUHUHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I call thios realm the Province of Jokes (or POJ) WE will defeat JOTD!

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Huh!? :tazz:

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
I don't get it :tazz:

techwhiZ

techwhiZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
ok----use the poll to join my joke club or Joke of the day thread. POJ is me JOTD is them. (Joke of the Day) Heres better jokes 4 u-------- Fasten your seatbelts!---ok----now a terrorrist was sending a box with a hbomb inside to an address but he got the address wrong. So instead it came back to him witha RETURNED TO SENDER stampmark on it. He, forgetting it was the bomb, opened it and was blon to bits! Talk about a BAD Day, you know! Together we will defeat the Blonde Menace! No one call me a blondie I may be blonde but im no menace. Thats Resident_Blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avohir

Avohir

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,002 posts
"its like he's trying to communicate with me..."

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Take it easy on him guys, If you check his profile, he just turned 10 years old, and either he is a very bad typist or he really is 10.
By the way does your mom know what your up to? :tazz:

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
:tazz: ;)

Ok, now I noticed it too ;)

techwhiZ

techwhiZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
just lighthearted fun. It happened on anhother forum I goto. Thot idn start it here. Look if u think im funny vote for me. if im not, vote for Jotd im a wonderful typer at least better than some people! If im not funny but youre starting your own jokeclub
go right a head pick the third choice! and if anoyther forum's "joke club" prospers above us, pick #4. If u just plain think this is crazy pick choice number five, not joining a team.

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
You're hard to understand but pretty funny once I get it.

Emery

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
maybe you should get dragon speak or whatever it is called.....do you have particularly fat fingers for a 10 year old? or a really small keyboard? (just wondering....i haven't typed that bad since a truck ran over my hand)

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
Yea, It would be a good idea. Dragon Naturally speaking.

Emery

techwhiZ

techwhiZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
=We defy the laws of physics! Fly, my peoople, FLY!!!!!!!!!!!! We will defeat! I'm staring at those lifesize dolls that belong to grandma. It's in a tada! position with it's hat tilted over it's eyes looking completely like a standing chipmunk. Man! I tried a carwash. nobody came. We stand out in the sidewalk holding a CAR WASH sign for 3 hours. Nothing Boy what a waster off time!!! Thhis food tastes good.

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
Gees... You've got one HUGE fantasy!

logan11

logan11

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
i think stopping would be a good option tech...