- When loading a database, TAMB now checks that the user.xml file exists before trying to open it. If the file doesn't exist (moved, renamed, deleted), no database is loaded.
- Fixed a problem in FTP and SFTP publish transports which could prevent publishing if the server doesn't permit changing to the root directory.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the xml-rpc pinger from sending a ping if the blog title contained Base64 character data.
- The entry editor no longer changes non-Latin characters to entities when switching from wysiwyg to source view and when posting entries.
- Improved the date chooser component. The calendar now displays the weekdays appropriately for the locale.
- Fixed a bug in the JMySpell package that would trip up on comments in the start of affix files.
- Hypertext template tags now have a “close_empty_tags” attribute. When this attribute is true, empty tags such as <img>, <br>, <hr>, are closed properly (e,g <br />) This is useful for maintaining xhtml compliance.
-Example: <$EntryBody close_empty_tags="1"$>
- Fixed French translation. Certain strings would get truncated on Mac OS X