Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan WAR ( SPY-AGENT.H )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

StillCrazy

StillCrazy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I been tagged I been infected I have been invaded lol I am now in full mode trojan war and I am loosing. I have spy-agent.h and w32/alemod.b.dll and nothing seems to get rid of them. McAfee keeps prompting me I have a virus and running the anti-virus doesn't clen them, I quarenteen them just to get another pop up allert that I need to run the anti-virus again. My desk top screen is blue with a Security Warning that reads as follow:

A fatal erros in IE has occured at 0028:coo11e36 in vxd vmm<01> + 0010e36. Error was caused by Trojan-spy.html.smitfroud.c

Any ideas ? I have Mcafee, Hijackthis, cwshredder and spywareblaster and none of them and doing anything about this. Oh yea and my home page keep going to

http://www.oneclicksearches.com/

I got hit so bad I have no idea what heppend. On wrong move and BAMMMMM, those are the problems I have left I have gotten rid of several others os now I am reaching up to the heavens for help

HELP ME lol any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Edited by StillCrazy, 08 July 2005 - 07:04 PM.

Advertisements

g2i2r4

g2i2r4

retired HiJack Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 5,080 posts
Welcome StillCrazy to Geeks to Go!

Please post back in this topic using the button 'add reply' with a fresh log using HijackThis.

StillCrazy

StillCrazy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Here you go g2i2r4 this is the latest log. I have cleaned up a few things folloing the instruction given to other users. I still have the blue screen with the fatal error message. The mcafee virus waring pop up is still going on, I run antivirus and notihing is found. I ran an On line Panda scan and that cleard up the home page problem [url=http://www.oneclicksearches.com/] so things are getting better ...

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:18:48 PM, on 7/9/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msole32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\LVComsX.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\shellmon.exe
C:\Program Files\system\HijackThis.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AOL Fast Start] "C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\AOL.EXE" -b
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL TopSpeed Monitor (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) - America Online, Inc - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Spyware Protection Service (AOLService) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\aol\AOLSPY~1\\aolserv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe

Thanks

Edited by StillCrazy, 09 July 2005 - 02:29 PM.

g2i2r4

g2i2r4

retired HiJack Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 5,080 posts
I think you have been checking and fixing things in HijackThis.

Please restore them ALL (my guess is they are not all bad).

Open HijackThis.
Go to config - backups
select the backup(s) and restore them.
Close HijackThis and reboot.

Post back a fresh log using HijackThis.

By the way.. You scanned using Panda. Did you save the log (I'd like to see it).

EDIT:
As there has been no reply from the original poster for more than two weeks this topic is now closed.

If you are the original poster and still need assistance, please send me a PM.

Edited by g2i2r4, 24 July 2005 - 07:00 AM.