Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyboard quick keys

• Please log in to reply

biggiea200

biggiea200

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
I have a media center hp m495c and it has the mireless mouse and keyboard and the keyboard has hotkeys like (eject, volume, play, next, internet....etc) The only ones that work is the sleep function and the volume control, the other hotkeys do not work. How can i fix this?

Advertisements

mbwizca

mbwizca

• Pip
  • 3 posts
did you get a driver disk? Some KB will have some of the keys working on Win2000 and XP, usualy it will need the driver disk.

Habe a look at the HP web site. look under your keyboard, HP has standard part number on everything (looks like C4224A), its usualy the way to find stuff on there site...

http://h10025.www1.h...&lang=en&cc=us

Good luck :tazz:

I have a media center hp m495c and it has the mireless mouse and keyboard and the keyboard has hotkeys like (eject, volume, play, next, internet....etc)  The only ones that work is the sleep function and the volume control, the other hotkeys do not work.  How can i fix this?

View Post

biggiea200

biggiea200

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Did just that,, works fine now thnx